Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday is a Special Day

Alden and Shane went to Provo to the wedding of Shane's nephew.  It was a good opportunity for them to spend some time together.  After the wedding and before the luncheon, they visited with Grandma Baker.  It was nice for them to see each other.  The boys mentioned that they were going to look for a coat for Alden to take to Australia with him.  Grandma showed her full support to Alden by giving him money to get that coat.  We love all the support we get from loved ones.  They succeeded in finding a perfect coat.  It was fun have Alden show me his find.  He will think of his grandma every time he wears that coat!

I had a quiet day,  I put in a load of laundry here and there.  The best part of the day was when my friend Gwen Rich, from Morgan drove  down and brought me a pot of chicken soup, a loaf of bread, fruits and vegetables.  She is so good to me.  We visited for a couple of hours.  I have amazing friends.  Gwen did not need to come down to Ogden, she just chose to come.  Gwen you are an exceptional example to me!
After Gwen's visit, I had a great nap.  I find that very easy to do at any time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment