Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two Busy Day

I have gained 10 pounds if fluids.  I have so much fluid going in but not as much going out.  I makes my right arm swell and my feet and legs swell.  This time I was able to get a compression sleeve for my arm.  They gave me compression socks for my legs.  They all seem to be working better than last time.

There have been other things that they have changed to make it easier for me.  They started giving me thiamine that will help with the side effects of the Ifosimide.  They also are not giving me the Ifosimide and the Decaddron together.

These things seem to make the side effects easier to handle.

I stay busy during the day.  I see several nurses, the doctors make rounds, I go to physical therapy to work on my arm.  I eat meals and then walk a mile during the day.

It is a busy routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment