Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday-- Day to go Home

I received another dose of Lasix to help lose the water weight.  It has helped to have the compression sleeve on my arm and hand.  My arm is not swelling up like it did the first time.  I also am wearing compression hoses on my legs that have reduced the swelling there.   We have learned what is working.

I continue to have physical therapy while in the hospital.  I do about half of the exercises as usual and they stretch my arm and shoulder to keep it moving well.

Friday I was finished with the last of the drugs at two o'clock,  Britney, with Tyson and Brielle came to pick me up to take me home.

It was nice to be home in my own bed and surroundings.  I still had to get up about every two hours, but I slept sound in between.

Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment