Monday, October 11, 2010

September 2010 WHAT A JAM PACKED MONTH--HERE IS HOW IT BEGAN

Pain** The pain in my shoulder has continued. I am at the point that Ibuprofen 600 is not working. Am I wimp? Finally I decide to make an appointment with my primary care physician. My excuse, the arm is still bothering me, I need to get refills on other meds, and I should get a flu shot. This seems like enough reasons to give the receptionist when she asks why I am coming to see the doctor.

September 9th just before noon I see the Dr. She asks where the pain is and how well I can move my arm. She pushed near the shoulder and asked if it hurt there. YES it does! She decides that I should have an MRI and an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. The surgeon could decide if it is something that a shot would take care of or if it needed more.

Shane surprised me at this visit. He was able to leave work at lunch time to come check on me. What a great man! He also got a flu shot while he was there.

I left with refills, flu shot a MRI appointment (Sept 16), and Orthopedic surgeon appointment (Sept 20).

1 comment:

  1. Theresa- you are such an example of faith; keep on thinking positive. My prayers are with you through this. Here's to building some more great memories.

    ReplyDelete