Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12 2010 What Do You Do the Day Before Surgery?

In my mind I am cleaning my house, making sure all the bills are paid, putting together a bag, water the plants, and the list goes on.  My body is telling me it doesn't want to do anything.  So I visit!  I have had wonderful, dear friends call me on the phone, drop by with flowers, stop over to make preparations to help and visit about our friendship and love.   Others are texting and emailing  their thoughts and prayers for me.

THANK YOU ALL for your love, prayers and help.

I have received the call to schedule my time tomorrow.  We will be at the Huntsman by 7 am.  The surgery will begin around 8:30 am.   It will be a couple of hours long.  I will be in the hospital for a few days.

Thank you for your continuing faith, prayers, love and concern for me and our family.

This is a picture of the tumor protruding forward.  The bruises are from the biopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment