Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Week Down

It has been one week since Surgery, five more weeks until I see the doctor and hope to get out of the brace.
Today was a fantastic day.  My friend Kathy came over to sweep and vacuum my floors.  The best part of her visit was when she pulled out her guitar.  My spirit was lifted as she played and sang.  What a beautiful talent!



As Kathy left, Brianna came and we visited for a couple of hours  We walk to the garden and she picked tomatoes and peppers to take home.  The weather is  warm and there are still a lot of tomatoes.

In the evening Elaine brought over dinner and we  got to visit awhile.  I am grateful for the wonderful friends that have fed us this week!  Michelle, Carla, Jill, Natalie you are all wonderful cooks.  Thank you for blessing our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment