Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Two Right Arms

I am not able to use my right arm, but  I do have two really strong right arms.  Derek and Alden have really stepped up and don't mind doing extra to help me out.  For example:  One day they got up early and canned tomatoes,  they have swept the floor, cleaned out the dishwasher, washed dishes, laundry and helped me do my daily arm exercises.  Derek is already gearing up to make the traditional holiday candy.

I don't know what I would do if they weren't around.  I would be a mess without Shane also.  He has done so much for me.  He has been working really hard all day long.

I am so grateful for my boys.

1 comment:

  1. Holiday Candy! Wahooooooooo! I hope that you are feeling better :) And tell Alden Congrats on his call for me.

    ReplyDelete