Friday, December 10, 2010

Today is a Better Day!

I am thankful for all the good days.  Physical therapy was good.  I feel that I am able to stretch farther and have a little more movement and control.  I just have to keep working on it.  The therapist is great and stretches me more each visit. 

This afternoon I answered the door and received an unexpected vase of flowers.  They brightened my day and make me smile each time I see them.  I don't know who sent them.  I thank you, who ever you are.  The note is the best it reads "YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU, LOVE YOU"  I am so bless to have such good friends and family, they keep me going!

We attended a Christmas party tonight.  The food was Delicious, the program was inspiring and spiritual.  It was a perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment