Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy Day

After radiation I saw the Dr.  He was not sure why my arm was swollen and did not think it was from radiation.  It is most likely from having it out of the sling and being more active.  He feels that the treatments are going well.  I explained that I am having some pain in my  back and showed him where.  He reviewed the CT report and thought it could be the tumor near my rib.  We talked about giving it some radiation.  We will discuss it again at our next visit.

I spent the rest of the day cooking and cleaning for book club.  Wow the house looks great and smells delicious.  We had a great pot luck meal with cream cheese chicken, green beans, rolls, chips and salsa, and cheesecake.  We each brought a couple of books to present for next year, we voted and chose ten books to read. 
Our choices are:
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
First, Do No Harm by Lisa Belkin
All things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot
If I Live to be 100 by Neenah Ellis
The Stranger by Albert Camus
Life Strategies by Phil Mcgraw
Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
The Unthinkable by Amanda Ripley
The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
The Guesnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

It was a fun night, Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment