Monday, November 1, 2010

November, A Month of Gratitude_____I am Grateful for My Parents

I am grateful every day for the blessing that I have received.  For the month of November I would like to share one of my blessings for each day of the month.

I was born to very good parents that have loved me and did their very best to raise me.  They taught me right from wrong.  My dad taught me to work hard.  He was always busy with work, work at home or work at church.  My mom taught me how to have a positive outlook on life.  She taught me how to handle disappointments.  She helped me learn responsibility by giving me things to do that helped her.  I cooked dinner for my family often.  We  grew a garden, harvested and canned together.  I am who I am today because of my parents.


I love them and I am very grateful for the love and support that they give to me.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm thankful for you, your dear husband, and all of your posterity.
    Don't know what we'd have done without you.
    Maisel

    ReplyDelete