Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Angel Mother

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother" -Abraham Lincoln

I felt the need to share my feelings about my beautiful mother.  While no words that I can write will ever express the love I feel for her, I'm going to try.  My mom has been my best friend for as long as I can remember.  She is the best listener.  She has always been there to laugh with me and cry with me. I call or text her everyday. I talked with her about everything-school, boys, marriage, then kids, recipes, church, the list goes on and on.  She truly cares about the little everyday things that happen in my life.  The amazing thing is that it wasn't just me.  She cares about EVERYONE.   Every person she met felt loved.  While going through so much pain and suffering on a daily basis she is the first to ask you how you are doing and what is happening in your life.  She remembers everyone's name and little details of their lives.  She never complains and always has a smile on her face.  She is the most amazing person I know.  She truly lived a Christ-like life.  I want to be like her in every way. I feel privileged, honored, and grateful to have her for my mother in this life and for eternity.  Love you Mom!!
Britney

1 comment: