Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

I am thankful for my little brother Gordon.   He was the first to teach me how to be a mom.   I was a teenager when he was born.   I helped alot with him.   I remember the day he taught me you have to be fast when changing baby boy's diapers.   We were both ready for church and I changed his diaper, he sprayed me from my belly to my head and as I quickly covered him back up I got him from head to belly. We both had to change clothes.
He now has a wonderful family of his own. They visit us often and we love the spirit that they bring when they come.   They are so willing to do anything for us. He is always looking
for ways to help out.  He has an amazing wife and very loving children.  I am thankful for the example he has been to my children. We love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment